Monday, September 3, 2012

Fair Food

This is a bit later than I thought I would get it up, but here are some photos of the food we had at the fair. Everybody was happy with everything. Not only did I feed the folks that showed up for the parade but I also set some aside for dinner for the people parking cars at St. Barnabas Episcopal Church in Chelsea. From all accounts it was a record breaking year parking cars. Nice job.

A note on the hot dogs. Some people were surprised I threw these on the smoker. While I wouldn't go out of my way to smoke hot dogs, if the smoker is going anyway, put them on there! I highly recommend it. The color and taste is a lot different. Judging from the responses different was very good indeed :-)




1 comment:

  1. All of it was DELICIOUS! Thanks again for such a great parade party!

    ReplyDelete